You'll need a custom device handler for the Remote Switch to display and work well in SmartThings.
If you haven't added a handler before, just follow the below instructions for a quick set-up:
- Exclude the Remote Switch (if you already included it to ST) and log in here with the same login and password you use for your SmartThings app.
- Click on My Device Handlers in the top menu.
- In the top right corner, click on "Create new device handler" and choose "from code" from the top tab menu. You'll be presented with a blank area where you can paste the code from the following link. Please click on this link to access the code for the handler, then copy ALL of the code from the page.
- Next, scroll to the bottom and click Create.
- Now click Save, then click Publish > For Me.
You should now see "Zooz Remote Switch ZEN34" in your list of device handlers.
Now add the Remote Switch to your hub:
- Tap the plus icon in the home screen
- Tap Device
- Tap "Scan nearby" (in the corner of the screen)
- While the app says "Scanning...", tap the upper paddle of the switch 6 times as quickly as possible (the LED indicator will start flashing blue)
- The app will indicate when the device connects
- Tap Edit to rename the device, and tap Done to save the name
- Tap Done to complete the setup
If the hub is not finding your device, try excluding it first. Exclusion acts as a reset and it can help with a variety of configuration issues.
If exclusion doesn't help, let us know! We'll be happy to assist.