Having trouble with your ZSE11 Q Sensor? Make sure you have the custom device handler installed first!
You'll need to install the custom device handler to access the advanced settings and have the sensor recognized correctly. If you haven't added a custom handler before, we got you. Follow the steps below to install the handler before pairing your ZSE11 sensor:
- Exclude the sensor from your network and log in here with the same information you use for your SmartThings app.
- Click on My Device Handlers in the top menu.
- In the top right corner, click on "Create new device handler" and choose "from code" from the top tab menu. You'll be presented with a blank area where you can paste the code from the following link. Please click on this link to access the code, then copy ALL of the code from the page.
- Next, scroll to the bottom and click Create.
- Now click Save, then click Publish > For Me.
You should now see the Zooz Q Sensor device type in your list of device handlers.
Once the handler is successfully installed, you can follow these inclusion steps to have your sensor added in no time!
Reach out to us if you have any questions or are having trouble getting the handler installed.