Your ZEN76 700 series Switch will have basic control in the SmartThings app until you install the custom device handler to have access to all of the advanced settings.
Adding a handler is an easy process that only takes a few minutes and will let you customize all of the ZEN76's advanced features:
- Exclude the switch from your network and log in here with the same information you use for your SmartThings app.
- Click on My Device Handlers in the top menu.
- In the top right corner, click on "Create new device handler" and choose "from code" from the top tab menu. You'll be presented with a blank area where you can paste the code from the following link. Please click on this link to access the code, then copy ALL of the code from the page.
- Next, scroll to the bottom and click Create.
- Now click Save, then click Publish > For Me.
You should now see the Zooz ZEN76 700 S2 Switch device type in your list of device handlers. Pair the ZEN76 On/Off Switch to your SmartThings hub with these steps.
To access the advanced settings on the SmartThings app: click on the ZEN76 in your app and tap the 3 dots in the top right corner of the app. Then tap Settings and begin customizing your new ZEN76 S2 Switch!
Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions, we'll be happy to help!