ZSE29 Outdoor Motion Sensor Change Log
Here are the changes we made to the ZSE29 model so far.
VER. 1.0 (released 11/2018)
- Battery or USB power, motion retrigger and lux setting adjustment knobs
VER. 1.01 (released 7/2019)
- Added a dedicated mini screwdriver for manual knob adjustment
- Updated mounting screws with standard philips type
- Added advanced settings for motion retrigger time and lux brightness trigger (they still only refer to associated Z-Wave devices in Group 2)
VER. 2.0 (released 12/2019, can't update from 1.0 hardware to 2.0 via OTA)
- Advanced settings for motion retrigger time and lux brightness trigger now refer to reports sent both to the hub and to associated Z-Wave devices in Group 2
- Added lux reporting to the hub and a setting to adjust reporting frequency
- Added an advanced setting to adjust sensitivity for the motion sensor
- Added a setting to disable motion reports to the hub
The ZSE29 Outdoor Motion Sensor can be updated via OTA firmware updates within the same hardware version, here is how to do that. You can request a firmware update file here, please include your order number for verification!