Home Assistant offers a simple way to update the firmware of your Zooz devices!
If you're looking to update the ZST10 700 stick specifically, you'll need to follow the instructions found here instead: How to Perform an OTA Firmware Update on Your ZST10 700 Z-Wave Stick.
Ensure you are running the new ZWaveJS integration of Home Assistant, and simply follow the steps below to update your Zooz devices within Home Assistant:
- Download the correct firmware file for your device here: Zooz OTA Firmware Files
- Unzip the firmware file once you're ready to update.
- Next, go to the device details in the HA interface. Click on CONFIGURE DEVICE and select Update Device Firmware option.
- If you are updating a battery powered device, please manually wake the device, following the device-specific wake-up instructions found in the device manual.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to upload the file and begin the update.
- The update starts. During update installation, you’ll be presented with the update’s progress.
- Once the update is complete, please exclude and re-include the device again. It will get a new node number in ZwaveJS, and the updated firmware version will display under device details.