Here is a list of updates we made to the ZEN32 Scene Controller so far:
VER. 1.0 (released 03/2021)
A central scene triggers for up to 35 scenes or devices
Direct association available from each button
Controllable LED indicator for each button
VER. 10.0 (released 06/2021)
- Added the ability to adjust 3-way switch type (Parameter 21)
- Added the ability to disable the programming function from the button (Parameter 22)
- Added range test tool
- Fixed the LED indicator bug (used to be stuck green with smart bulb mode enabled)
- The indicator command class added to all of the buttons
- Expanded association groups to 10 nodes max
VER. 10.10 (released 10/2021)
- Implemented Indicator command class on all buttons
- Fixed relay behavior after power outage in smart bulb mode (both relay and on/off status are restored correctly after an outage now)
VER. 10.20 (released 3/2022)
- Added parameter 23 to disable LED indicator flashing during a setting change (useful when using the LED indicators as actions in automations, see details here)
- Fixed LED indicator command class issue: LED indicators no longer default to the white color when the command is used
- Fixed bug: With parameter 19 set to 2, the device no longer ignores changes made to parameter 1
VER. 10.30 (released 7/2022 as OTA)
- Added parameter 24 to disable scene control for the relay button and reduce the physical press delay for that button with scene control disabled (see details here)
VER. 10.40 (released 9/2023 as OTA)
- Added parameter 25 - Association Reports. See all settings here.
- Added parameter 26 - Enable the scene control from the momentary switch in a 3-way installation. See all settings here.
- Added manual button function to enable/disable the relay (smart bulb mode). See all settings here.
- Added new colors for the LED indicators in parameters 6-10 - magenta, yellow, and cyan. See all settings here.
- Improved Direct Association for the basic set on/off functionality.
VER. 800LR (released 09/2023)
- 800 Series Z-Wave chip
- Based on 10.40 firmware - with the exception of Direct Association improvements (see above)
- Long Range ready
Firmware: 2.20 (released 9/2023 as OTA)
- Improved Direct Association for the basic set on/off functionality
Firmware: 2.30 (released 11/2023 as OTA)
- Improved LED Indicator Command Class for all five buttons on the ZEN32 Scene Controller
- Removed the delay when the connected lights are turned on from the physical switch (relay button) when Central Scene Control for the relay button is disabled
- Fixed a bug: changing the LED color on the relay button when parameter 19 is set to value 0 (local control of the relay button disabled/Z-Wave enabled) is now doable.
All ZEN32 Scene Controllers can be updated via OTA firmware updates, here is how to do that. You can access all firmware files here after you register your product and create an account here. Questions? Just reach out to our tech support team.