Your ZEN77 S2 Dimmer will work with the SmartThings app out of the box - just install the custom device handler to have access to all of the advanced settings!
Use the steps below to have the handler installed in no time:
- Exclude the dimmer from your network and log in here with the same information you use for your SmartThings app.
- Click on My Device Handlers in the top menu.
- In the top right corner, click on "Create new device handler" and choose "from code" from the top tab menu. You'll be presented with a blank area where you can paste the code from the following link. Please click on this link to access the code, then copy ALL of the code from the page.
- Next, scroll to the bottom and click Create.
- Now click Save, then click Publish > For Me.
You should now see the Zooz ZEN77 700 S2 Dimmer device type in your list of device handlers and can pair the ZEN77 Dimmer to your SmartThings hub with these steps.
How to access the settings in the SmartThings app: tap on the ZEN77 in your app and tap the 3 dots in the top right corner of the app. Then select Settings and customize your dimmer any way you like!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out!