The ZEN16 Multirelay is officially integrated with Hubitat and will work out of the box.
While the Multirelay is fully integrated with Hubitat, there are still a few inclusion problems seen with S2 security and multi-channel devices that we're waiting to be resolved on the latest C-7 hub platform update. In the meantime, if you're using the Hubitat C-7 hub, please leave all the boxes on the S2 verification screen unchecked and include your ZEN16 without security to successfully connect the device. For previous versions of the Hubitat hub, you can simply follow the steps below to include your ZEN16 as S2 security is only supported on the C-7 hub.
You will have full access to the device's advanced settings directly from the device view on Hubitat. If you don't see them, confirm your Hubitat platform is up-to-date on the latest version then try these steps to use the Z-Wave parameter tool. Otherwise, you can just follow the step-by-step instructions below to add your ZEN16 Multirelay to your hub. The process shouldn't take more than 5 minutes:
- Open Hubitat in your Internet browser
- Go to Devices
- Click on Discover Devices in the top right corner
- Click on Z-Wave
- Click on Start Z-Wave Inclusion
- While the app says is in inclusion mode, click the Z-Wave button on the device 3 times as quickly as possible (LED indicator will start flashing)
- Rename and confirm the found device
NOTE: You’ll most likely see 4 new on/off devices in your app:
- 3 channels for on/off control of each relay
- 1 master node to control all relays at the same time and to access and adjust advanced settings in (if your hub supports parameter input)
If you're having issues with adding the relay correctly to your hub, try excluding the device using the steps shown here before trying to add the relay again. Exclusion acts as a reset and it can help with a variety of configuration issues.
If exclusion doesn't help, reach out to us for assistance.