Hubitat will recognize the ZEN16 MulitRelay out of the box as it is officially integrated. It will allow you to access the available advanced settings.
First, confirm your Hubitat is up-to-date and you have the latest firmware update installed on your device. If you're still having issues accessing the advanced settings, you can try using the Z-Wave parameter tool. It's an easy process that will only take a few minutes. It will let you customize your MultiRelay: personalize things like switch types, built-in timers, and much more.
- Open Hubitat in your browser.
- Click on Drivers Code in the side menu.
- In the top right corner, click on "+New Driver" and paste the code from the following link to access the code for the driver, then copy ALL of the code from the page.
- Click Save in the top right corner.
- You'll see a Basic Z-Wave tool driver in your Drivers Code list now.
- Assign the driver to the device by opening to the device view and selecting the Basic Z-Wave tool from the drop-down menu under Device Type. Note the original device type the product was assigned so you can revert back to it in the last step.
- Fill out the parameter number, size, and value you'd like to update (find the full list in your product manual).
- Click Update Device.
- Repeat the last 2 steps for all settings you'd like to adjust.
- Once done, re-assign the original device type to your device.
If you're having issues during the installation process or anything else, don't hesitate to reach out.