Here is a list of the changes and updates we made to the ZEN16 MultiRelay so far.
VER. 1.0 (released 12/2019)
- Did NOT include USB C cable
3 switch types to choose from (on/off toggle fixed to position, on/off toggle regular, momentary)
Built-in timer available in minutes only
VER. 1.01 (released 1/2020 as OTA file only)
Added the ability to change timer unit to seconds or hours
- Added USB C cable to box
- Added additional switch type: garage door mode (acts as momentary contact for wall switch AND Z-Wave control, no need to set-up timers individually)
- Added an additional mode for disabled manual control behavior (for the relay to still report on/off if the Sw input is triggered manually)
- Added the ability to change relays to NC (normally closed) and customize on/off reports based on the switch / relay position
- Added DC motor control mode which prevents R1 and R2 to be turned on at the same time
- Fixed status reporting behavior for polling commands
- Fixed a bug with relay behavior after a power outage (the relays didn't turn back on after the outage if they were individually triggered prior to the outage)
Your MultiRelay can be updated via OTA firmware updates, you can request a firmware update file here, don't forget to include your order number for verification! Your order number can be from The Smartest House, Amazon, or if Amazon.ca - please send us a screenshot of the order confirmation. This information helps us verify your device model to send the correct firmware file.