Will the ZEN26 S2 On/Off Switch work with my hub?
The switch works great with the following Z-Wave systems:
- 2GIG (no advanced settings available)
- ADT Pulse (no advanced settings available)
- Alarm.com (no advanced settings available)
- Almond (Securify)
- Fibaro Home Center 2
- Fibaro Home Center Lite
- Home Assistant
- Open Z-Wave
- Piper (no advanced settings)
- SmartThings Hub
- Staples Connect DLink (no advanced settings)
- Wink and Wink 2 (no advanced settings)
- Zipato ZipaTile
It will also be recognized by any open systems which support on/off (binary switch) device types. If your hub is not listed above, please get in touch with us before buying the switch to avoid the hassle of returns.
How about Alexa or Google Home?
Smart speakers are NOT Z-Wave hubs so they won't work directly with any Z-Wave devices. But you can use a compatible Z-Wave hub with smart speaker integration to control your S2 Switch with voice control. These include the Fibaro hubs, Hubitat, SmartThings, Vera, and Wink.
Still confused? Get in touch!