You'll need to add a custom device handler to access the ZEN25 Double Plug's advanced settings.
Awesome features like customizable report frequencies and on/off status recovery after power failure will be fully available to you once the handlers are installed (that's right, two handlers are needed!). If you haven't added handlers before, the process is straightforward and only takes 5 minutes.
Here's how to do it:
- Exclude the Double Plug and log in here with the same information you use for your SmartThings app.
- Click on My Device Handlers in the top menu.
- In the top right corner, click on "Create new device handler" and choose "from code" from the top tab menu. You'll be presented with a blank area where you can paste the code from the following link. Please click on this link to access the code, and then copy ALL of the code from the page.
- Next, scroll to the bottom and click Create.
- Now click Save, then click Publish > For Me.
- You should see this device type in your list of device handlers.
You will need to repeat the above steps to add a second handler which will create the additional devices for each outlet and USB port in the app. Please click on this link to access the code for Step 3.
Now add the Double Plug to your system using the steps here (ignore the first half about custom handlers since you've already added them).
In the SmartThings app: once the handler is installed and the device is included to your SmartThings network, click on the Double Plug in your app and tap the 3 dots in the top right corner of the app. Then tap Settings. There you'll be able to customize your device.
If you're having issues during the handler installation process or anything else, let us know! We'll be happy to help.