Exclusion is kind of like a soft reset. Even if your ZEN15 Power Switch was never successfully included to your Z-Wave hub, it can help a wide variety of issues, from connectivity to configuration to inclusion. Here are the step-by-step instructions showing how to exclude your ZEN15 Power Switch:
1. Plug the ZEN15 Power Switch into a grounded receptacle located within direct range of your Z-Wave hub
2. Put your Z-Wave hub into exclusion mode (see your controller's manual, as each brand is different)
3. Press and release the Z-Wave button 3 TIMES QUICKLY
4. The LED indicator will start flashing orange, then turn blue (on) or pink (off) once excluded
5. The LED indicator will remain solid orange for a few seconds to indicate exclusion
Once exclusion is completed, try re-including the ZEN15 Power Switch to your hub.
If exclusion doesn't help, here are some other things to try:
If you're still experiencing issues with your ZEN15 Power Switch after trying everything above, please reach out to us!