"Inclusion" is just another word for the process of adding or pairing a device to your Z-Wave system.
You'll need to include your ZSE19 Multisiren to your network before mounting it in its final location. You can include it automatically or manually, so if auto-inclusion doesn't work out you can always try manual inclusion.
To auto-include your ZSE19 Multisiren:
- Put your Z-Wave hub into inclusion/pairing mode (see your hub's manual for instructions since each brand is different). If you’re using an S2 hub, it may ask you to enter the DSK key printed on the back cover sticker to complete secure inclusion.
- Insert the four batteries (if you already did, take them out for at least 15 seconds before starting the inclusion process)
- The LED indicator will start blinking and the siren will join the network automatically
To manually include your Multisiren:
- Put the Z-Wave hub into inclusion/pairing mode (see your hub's manual for instructions since each brand is different)
- Click the Z-Wave button 3 times quickly.
- The new device should appear on your hub's device list
Have any questions about the inclusion process? Please let us know! We're always happy to help.