You'll be able to control it remotely out of the box and add it to custom Robots. However, you won't have access to the switch's advanced settings and parameter inputs - this is a limitation in Wink's interface. The same applies for other Z-Wave Plus devices with advanced options. Regardless, you'll still be able to take advantage of the switch's most important functionality: quick and reliable remote on/off control. Here's how to add your switch to Wink:
1. Click on Hubs
2. Click on Settings (the three dots in the upper right corner)
3. Click on your hub (most likely named Wink Hub)
5. Scroll down to Settings and click on Z-Wave Controls
6. Click on Inclusion Mode
7. Tap the UPPER paddle of the switch 3 times very quickly
8. Rename your switch and start automating!
If you've tried including the switch to Wink but it's just not working out, check out this troubleshooting tip.
If you have any questions about the process above or want to know more about Wink's functionality, reach out to us! Our team will be happy to help.