With the ZEN73 Toggle Switch, you'll have access to many advanced features, like auto turn-on timer and smart bulb mode.
Use the steps below to adjust any parameter setting for your ZEN73 in your Vera interface; we used on/off status recovery as an example, but the same method applies to any other parameter. The full list of settings can be found here.
How to change an advanced setting for your ZEN73 Toggle Switch in Vera:
- Open your Vera online interface (the browser dashboard, not the app)
- Click on the Zooz ZEN73 Toggle Switch
- Go to Device Options
- Click on Add configuration settings
- Put in the following to change on/off status after power failure:
- Variable = 8
- Data Size = 1 byte dec
- Desired Value = [0 – forced to OFF (regardless of state prior to power outage); 1 – forced to ON (regardless of state prior to power outage); 2 – remembers and restores on/off status after power failure (default)]
- Click on Save Changes
Send us a message if you have any questions about your ZEN73 Toggle Switch!