The ZEN32 Scene Controller can be customized in a lot of ways!
Change the settings of LED indicator modes, colors, and brightness levels, as well as many other features of your Scene Controller. Check out the full settings available for the ZEN32 here. Unfortunately, Vera doesn't currently support the scene control (multi-tap) functionality of our switches.
Below is the process to change parameters in your Vera interface; we took adjusting the LED indicator mode for the relay / main button as an example:
- Open your Vera online interface (the browser dashboard, not the app)
- Click on the Zooz Scene Controller ZEN32
- Go to Device Options
- Click on Add configuration settings
- Put in the following:
To change LED Indicator mode for relay:
- Variable = 1 [Choose if you want the LED indicator to turn on when the relay is on or off, or if you want it to remain on or off at all times.]
- Data Size = 1 byte dec
- Desired Value = [0 - 3. Default set to 0] (0 – LED on when relay off, LED off when relay on (default) ; 1 – LED on when relay on, LED off when relay off; 2 – LED always off; 3 – LED always on)
- Click on Save Changes
Have questions about your ZEN32's advanced options? Reach out to us and we'll be happy to help.