Pairing your ZEN72 Dimmer to SmartThings is easy and takes almost no time!
For access to all of the ZEN72's advanced settings, you'll need to install the custom device handler using the steps located here.
With the handler installed, you can then pair the ZEN72 to your network:
- Tap the plus icon in the home screen
- Tap Device
- Tap "Scan nearby" (in the corner of the screen)
- While the app says "Scanning...", tap the UPPER paddle 3 times as quickly as possible
- The LED indicator should flash in blue to confirm it has signal communication. Once paired, it will flash green 3 times. If inclusion fails, it will flash red 3 times.
- The app will indicate when the device connects
- Tap Edit to rename the device, and tap Done to save the name
- Tap Done to complete the setup
Contact us with any questions, we'll be happy to help!