Even though the RGBW Dimmer is not officially supported by Vera, you'll still have basic control functionality when used with Vera's RGBW Plug-in.
The RGBW Plug-in can be accessed here. After the plug-in is installed, select the Devices tab in your Vera app. Then click on the gray "+ Add Device" button
- Choose Generic Z-Wave Device from the device list
- Click the Z-Wave button on the RGBW Dimmer 3 times quickly
- A new Z-Wave dimmer will appear on your device list
If you're unable to connect the RGBW Dimmer successfully, try excluding it from the network using the steps shown here and then trying the inclusion process again.
Once the item is installed, it may create some additional child devices. If you'd like to hide these devices in your interface, here's how to do it:
- Open your Vera dashboard.
- Go to Apps > Develop apps > Test Luup code (Lua)
- Paste the following text, changing the Device_ID into the number corresponding to the node you want to hide: luup.attr_set("invisible","1",Device_ID)
- Go to Settings > Z-Wave Settings > Advanced > click on Reload Engine
If you have any questions about the process above, let us know! We're always happy to help