Will the ZEN31 RGBW Dimmer work with my hub?
The dimmer works great with the following Z-Wave systems:
- Fibaro Home Center 2
- Fibaro Home Center Lite
- Home Assistant (Z-Wave JS)
- ISY (Universal Devices)
- SmartThings with custom device handler (download the code here)
- VeraEdge Z-Wave Gateway Controller (manual set-up required, get instructions here)
- VeraPlus Z-Wave Plus Advanced Home Controller (manual set-up required, get instructions here)
- VeraSecure Z-Wave Plus Advanced Smart Home Security Controller (manual set-up required, get instructions here)
It will also be recognized by any open systems which support multilevel switch device types. If your hub is not listed above, please get in touch with us before buying the dimmer to avoid the hassle of returns.
How about Alexa or Google Home?
Smart speakers are NOT Z-Wave hubs so they won't work directly with any Z-Wave devices. But you can use a compatible Z-Wave hub with smart speaker integration to control your RGBW Dimmer with voice control. These include the Fibaro hubs, Hubitat, SmartThings, Vera, and Wink.
Have more questions? Get in touch!