First, let's try including the dimmer to Vera once more. Here's how to do it:
1. Select the Devices tab in your Vera app. Then click on the gray "+ Add Device" button
2. Choose Generic Z-Wave Device from the device list
3. Tap the UPPER paddle 3 times quickly
4. A new Z-Wave dimmer switch will appear on your device list
Once inclusion times out, try the steps below:
1. Tap the green Retry button in the bottom right corner of the app - this will put Vera into exclusion mode.
2. Tap the LOWER paddle 3 times quickly.
3. Once exclusion goes through, Vera will automatically go back to the inclusion screen and start searching for the switch.
4. Tap the UPPER paddle 3 times quickly to include it.
If exclusion and re-inclusion didn't help, here are some other things to try:
If you have any questions about anything above or find that these tips haven't helped your inclusion issue, don't hesitate to reach out! That's what we're here for!