- Z-Box Hub (recommended for all Zooz products)
- 2GIG (no advanced settings available)
- ADT Pulse (no advanced settings available)
- Ezlo Plus (select "Generic Z-Wave device" from the Device Wizard list)
- Ezlo Secure (select "Generic Z-Wave device" from the Device Wizard list)
- Fibaro Home Center 2
- Fibaro Home Center Lite
- Home Assistant (Z-Wave JS)
- Ring (no power consumption info or advanced settings - on/off control only)
Will the device work with my alarm panel?
Yes, but with no access to the advanced settings.
Alarm panels like Alarm.com will typically only support single switches, door locks, select thermostats, and any authorized items on their list. We would recommend reaching out to your alarm panel company to verify compatibility and to get the latest on any device integrations they may be working on.
It would be up to your alarm panel to integrate the device, as it follows Z-Wave protocol and has been Z-Wave certified. There is nothing we can change on our end to have the ZEN04 be recognized fully; Alarm.com would have to support the integration. Read more about alarm panel compatibility here.
Can I connect the device directly to my Amazon Alexa, Google Home, or other smart speaker?
No. Smart speakers like Alexa or Google are not equipped with a Z-Wave chip and are not Z-Wave gateway controllers.
Smart speakers are integrated with certain Z-Wave hubs, like SmartThings or Hubitat, which is how you can have voice control of your Z-Wave devices from your smart speakers.
Without a compatible Z-Wave hub, no Z-Wave products will function correctly with Alexa or Google alone.
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.