Which Z-Wave hubs will work with my ZEN17 Universal Relay?
The Universal Relay was verified as compatible with the following Z-Wave systems:
- ADT Pulse (no advanced settings)
- Ezlo Plus
- Fibaro Home Center 2
- Fibaro Home Center Lite
- Home Assistant (Z-Wave JS)
- HomeSeer (22.214.171.124 release or higher)
- Hubitat (2.2.6 release or higher)
- SmartThings (custom device handler required, find it here)
If you've tried the ZEN17 on a Z-Wave system other than those listed above, and confirmed it works well for you, please reach out and let us know! We'll be happy to add it to the compatibility list.
How about Alexa or Google Home?
Smart speakers are NOT Z-Wave hubs, so they won't work directly with any Z-Wave devices. But you can use a compatible Z-Wave hub with smart speaker integration to use your Universal Relay with voice control. These include the Hubitat, SmartThings, and Vera hubs.
Want to confirm if your hub is compatible? Send us a message!