You'll be able to create schedules and add it to custom Robots. However, you won't have access to the Smart Plug's advanced settings and parameter inputs. You also won't be able to monitor the device's energy consumption - this is a limitation in Wink's interface. The same applies for other Z-Wave Plus devices with advanced options. Regardless, you'll still be able to take advantage of the Smart Plug's most important functionality: quick and reliable on/off control. Here's how to add it to Wink:
1. Click on Hubs
2. Click on Settings (the three dots in the upper right corner)
3. Click on your hub (most likely named Wink Hub)
5. Scroll down to Settings and click on Z-Wave Controls
6. Click on Inclusion Mode
7. Plug the Smart Plug into a nearby receptacle to activate auto-inclusion
8. Rename your Smart Plug and start automating!
If you've tried including the plug to Wink but it's just not working out, check out these troubleshooting tips.
If you have any questions about the process above or want to know more about Wink's functionality, reach out to us! Our team will be happy to help.