Your Double Switch can be customized using more than 20 different parameters.
Play around with ramp rates, minimum and maximum brightness levels, LED indicator behavior, auto-on and auto-off timers, and so much more. Some settings, like LED indicator mode and disabling local control for use with smart bulbs, can be changed locally from the Double Switch with aa few taps of the dimmer paddle. Check out your device manual for full details.
Below is the process to change parameters in your Vera interface; we took adjusting ramp rate for the dimmer as an example:
- Open your Vera online interface (the browser dashboard, not the app)
- Click on the Zooz Double Switch ZEN30
- Go to Device Options
- Click on Add configuration settings
- Put in the following:
To change ramp rate control:
- Variable = 13 [Adjust the ramp rate for the dimmer (fade-in / fade-out effect for on/off operation). Values correspond to the number of seconds it takes for the dimmer to reach full brightness or turn off when operated manually]
- Data Size = 1 byte dec
- Desired Value = [1 – 99 (seconds). Default set to 1]
- Click on Save Changes
Have questions about your dimmer's advanced options? Reach out to us and we'll be happy to help.