Your Power Switch can be added to Vera automatically or manually.
To auto-include the device, just put Vera into inclusion mode and plug the Power Switch into an outlet. But below are steps showing how to manually include the device; manual inclusion is especially helpful when troubleshooting inclusion or connectivity issues:
1. Plug the Power Switch into a grounded receptacle located within direct range of Vera
2. Put Vera into inclusion mode by selecting the Devices tab. Then click on the gray "+ Add Device" button
3. Choose Generic Z-Wave Device from the device list
4. Press and release the Z-Wave button on the Power Switch 3 TIMES QUICKLY
5. The LED indicator will start flashing blue, then turn blue (on) or pink (off) once included
6. A new on/off device will be recognized by Vera and appear on your device list
If neither auto nor manual inclusion is working for you, try excluding the switch from the network. This acts as a reset and usually helps with inclusion issues.
If you have any questions about the above, let us know! We're ready to help.