It may not make sense at first, but try excluding the Double Plug from Wink! It doesn't have to be included or "found" by Wink to be able to be excluded. Exclusion acts as a reset and can solve a variety of configuration issues. Just follow the steps below to exclude the Double Plug:
1. Click on Hubs
2. Click on Settings (the three dots in the upper right corner)
3. Click on your hub (most likely named Wink Hub)
5. Scroll down to Settings and click on Z-Wave Controls
6. Click on Exclusion Mode
7. Press and release the Z-Wave button 3 times very quickly
8. While the app will NOT confirm exclusion of the device, your Wink hub will go from blinking blue to a solid green light to confirm the device was successfully excluded. Wait for the LED indicator to turn green before exiting Exclusion.
Once exclusion is confirmed, try adding the Double Plug to Wink again. And if that still doesn't help, here are some other tips that have helped other users:
If you have any questions about the process above, reach out to us! Our team will be happy to help.