1. Plug the Power Strip into the grounded receptacle you plan to use it with (doesn't need to be close to Vera)
2. Put Vera into inclusion mode by selecting the Devices tab. Then click on the gray "+ Add Device" button
3. Choose Generic Z-Wave Device from the device list
4. Click the CH1 button 3 TIMES QUICKLY
5. All LED indicators will being flashing
6. You will see 8 new on/off devices in your app: 5 channels for on/off control, 2 channels for on/off monitoring (USB ports reporting charging/ charged status, no control), and 1 master node to access and adjust advanced settings in.
If you've tried adding the strip with the steps below and don't see if appearing on your list, try excluding the strip from the network. This acts as a reset and usually helps with inclusion and configuration issues.
If you have any questions about the above, let us know! We'll be happy to help.