Auto-inclusion is super fast and easy and manual inclusion is a great option if you're troubleshooting inclusion or connectivity issues.
1. Select the Devices tab in your Vera app
2. Click on the gray "+ Add Device" button
3. Choose Generic Z-Wave Device from the device list
4. Insert the four batteries as shown in the manual (if you already did, take them out for at least 15 seconds before starting the inclusion process)
But if auto-inclusion isn't working, you can also add the siren manually.
For manual inclusion:
1. Insert the batteries, making sure they're oriented correctly
2. Select the Devices tab in your Vera app
3. Click on the gray "+ Add Device" button
4. Choose Generic Z-Wave Device from the device list
5. Click the Z-Wave button 3 times quickly
6. A new siren will appear on Vera's device list
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to use the MultiSiren's smart speaker and play custom tones on Vera.
If you have any questions about the above, let our team know! We'll be happy to help.